best happy dupe?

crystalb

I tried Happy dupe from Nature's Garden and it is very very light smelling. Once you open the bottle and can barely smell a citrusy scent and when I poured candles I used it in soy and paraffin, nothing. But the weird thing is that after 3+ months you can slightly smell it in the paraffin, but not in soy. I have 1 10 oz. candle left and after 6 months it hasn't improved. I am still searching for a stronger Happy scent, because I have customers that want this scent. Speaking of scents why do companies sell scents that barely smell. What is the point? Not sure if anyone can answer this, but come on....

trust me, i know exactly what you mean! you wouldn't believe how many orchid's i have ordered and all of them are very faint smelling! i hate that! thanks for the heads up on ng! i'll have to order a sample from millcreek! do you use millcreek in b&b or candles?

Millcreek can usually be used for either candles or B&B; just check under FO description to be sure. I personally really like Brighter Scents 'Happy' dupe the best. Great throw in pure soy and its B&B safe! They are actually having a sale on their FO's right now; 4 oz for 5.50!

you just had to do that didn't you..........i'm a big SUCKER for a sale! i guess i'll just go there and order a couple of 4 ozers! thanks a lot! lol! :P

thank you for letting me know how to figure out if it's safe for b&b!

well i did it.....ordered the happy dupe and bs fantasy. now i just can't wait to get the suckers in. you know what's so funny......i've ordered the fo to make lotion........and now i have to figure out how to make the lotion! lol!