Nervous to ask this!!!!

It is hard to pour them without dripping. I spent more time on cleanup than in making them. Might give the ole dixie cup a try.

Another thing that works real well is one of those little metal milk steamer pitcher from an espresso machine!

Sorry to kinda head off topic again, but as far as the votives go I get between 12 and 14 per (weighed) lb of wax (I'm using 4794). I'm also using the standard 2 oz metal molds...

Wow! How do you get so many 2 oz. votives out of a pound of wax?

Wow! How do you get so many 2 oz. votives out of a pound of wax?

Yeah, that's a good question!

You can get 24 to 28 oz of wax out of a weighed lb when you've worked a long day and can't think straight! :laugh2:

I edited the original post, lol.

Twin Mom, there is also a wax calculator on the left hand side under "General Information" I use that. Sometimes your votive cups may not be the same size as everyone elses!

That's the key right there. Nobody knows what size molds she is using so nobody CAN answer her question. The absolute best answer is to make a few of whatever it is you're making and then you'll have figured out the answer on your own. It really does fall under the theory of testing. Just one of those necessary evils.

That's the key right there. Nobody knows what size molds she is using so nobody CAN answer her question. The absolute best answer is to make a few of whatever it is you're making and then you'll have figured out the answer on your own. It really does fall under the theory of testing. Just one of those necessary evils.

Standard 2 oz molds, maybe my scale is off that I am getting so many votives.......LOL