MP Softball Soaps

Trae

Those are just so neat!!! If you dont mind me asking, please share how the heck you got the red threadding on it like you did?? I have yet to make my own soaps so I have NO clue! I hope that they are a big seller for you!! You did great!

God Bless,

Lynn

be prepared for LOTS of orders! I've done these for years, and am literally in the middle of putting new pictures up on my sites WITHOUT the painted lines because it just takes me soooo much time to do them. I thought I'd have it licked by charging "more" for the painted detail, but that didn't slow down my orders a bit ~ people just love these! I also have footballs, soccer balls, basketballs, tennis balls, golf balls, and hockey pucks! I always painted them (except the golf & puck), but I just have to quit until I can hire a "painter" ;)

Lindsay-- There is a small dimple where I poured, but I just level it with a knife and they stand up pretty well.

Branda--They are about 1.25 in diameter. I packaged them in cello with a curling ribbon.

Thanks for the compliments!