Addicting??? Not half

angel2211

Hi guys, I did my first CP the other day and posted the pics, Since then i've gone a little silly with the whole soap thing. I've done another CP using moulds and learnt abit there, the ones i sprayed turned out funny while the one's i forgot to spray and didn't realise till it was too late turned out the best. :D I've also been doing some M&P which i've never done before and i'm quite impressed with the results. Hubby likes the second batch of CP the best.

They all laughed at me making a black soap but guess which one they are all asking me "when are you making more"??

Here's some pics.

post-4041-1394584048_thumb.jpg

post-4041-139458404802_thumb.jpg

post-4041-139458404804_thumb.jpg

post-4041-139458404806_thumb.jpg

post-4041-139458404808_thumb.jpg

Thanks Tara, that's the "lotus flower" mould, I originally bought i was going to use it for bath bombs, All we have around here are round bath bombs i thought it would be a little bit different but I love it for the soaps especially the multi coloured ones.

Thanks guys. Everyone laughed at me when i said i was making black soap. Seeing as everything i do or make or wear is black, it just wouldn't be me if i didn't do black. I copped all the jokes about how soap is suppose to make you clean, how's black soap gonna clean you etc. At least with white soap you see the dirt etc. But most of all they just laughed. I scented them with Bay Rum and now my 11 year old son uses it every night, tells me to smell his face after a bath and has demanded i make more....lol But he has also told me if i plan on selling my soaps i'm not allowed to sell the Bay Rum he's decided he wants them all to himself. He's even not too proud to use a flower soap :D

My, you have been busy!!! everything looks great. I love the blue/teal color for the Tahitian Petals. what kind of coloring are you using?

Steph

Thanks Steph, that colour was called violet and I'm using heirloom body care's liquid soap colour, here is there link.

http://www.heirloombodycare.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=136_138&products_id=304

AJ i've been doing more since then, I've tried my hand at layering. The first one i fouled up i didn't wait long enough for the bottom layer to support the top one, Second time round i got it. So now i'm doing AFL Football team colours :D . When i'm 100% confident on the layering then i'm doing that chocolate cake soap.

Starting to wonder why i didn't start soaping years ago, I'm having so much fun and my son has been using "bay rum" soap for 3 nights now and every night he makes me smell his skin. Wondering when the novelty will wear off. For all of us involved...lol