99 Cent Sample Sale at BCS!!!

ubure

Hi,

for all who don't know yet:

at BCS there's a great sale this week -

99 Cent Sample Sale! ~July 9 - 15th~

All 1 oz fragrances on sale for $ .99! This is the perfect time to test all of those scents you haven't tried yet! (Limit 1 per fragrance).

*You must enter the code "SAMP99" in the coupon code box when you order to receive this special!

They also have other sales now you might like to take a look at (Wax, Lotion etc.).

Happy shopping!

Inez:D

UPDATE: Please check their message board for further details!!

Didn't the add state JULY 9th (Sunday) the .99 cent sale starts?

Yes, you're right - I didn't realize that either (and ordered like mad...) but I hope I can "postpone" my order to tomorrow:whistle:

Inez

I just made up my list and going over it.I did not order.Thank Goodness.Thought I would ask some of you what gotta haves might be.I ordered almost 2 years ago but now order from BCN and a couple places near me.Can someone please tell me what it good?I have 21 scents now on my list and checking it twice.

LynnS

pumpkin cheesecake

homespun sugar

coconut lime

citrus splash

cranberry crumble

sangria

scratch cake

wedding cake( if youy like white cake with icing)

banana nut bread

caramel walnut

holiday wassail

red velvet cake

sissie's sugar cookies

whipped cream

Homespun sugar and Cranberry Crumble are 2 of my best sellers! The others that are great and haven't been mentioned are:

Apple Butter

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Dogwood

Rice Flower & Shea

I know I have more of theirs but need to go downstairs and check which ones.

Kymber

I usually order from bc north. do you all think that there is a differecne in their scents. Or could I sample some from bcs and order from bcn. just was wondering because this is a good sale to try some new scents.

I usually buy from BCN, so this is my first BCS order (and I live in the south)! But there are a few I've wanted to try and I need a decent Lemon Verbena that doesn't cost the earth (SW) for candles and I couldn't pass up the sale to try them, and BCN doesn't have Lemon Verbena...sooooooo

Thanks Inez for letting us know about this sale! I usually buy from BCN but I do want to try and get some "food" and holiday type scents so this is a great way for me to try some! Now to just try and eliminate some! I have 47 in my basket! Yikes!! LOL Thats not counting more wax that I need and some I want to try!! Lord help me, this surely is the most expensive "hobby" with business intentions I have ever done! And here I thought spending 2k for a sewing machine was crazy!! This tops it!! LOL

But, since you twisted my arm to order some new scents, guess Ill have to! LOL

God Bless,

Lynn

I use a lot of BCS scents. I can highly recommend Lemon Verbena, Lemon Poundcake, Tx Bluebonnets, Sissie's Sugar Cookies, Dogwood, Magnolia, Banana Nut Bread, Harvest (I mix it with BCN Closeout Autumn Harvest), Rose Petals, Gulf Breeze, Raspberry Patchouli, & Peppercorn. I have tried others, but just couldn't make room for them in my line. I prefer the Lemon Verbena, but a few of my customers like the Lemon Poundcake.

Thanks Inez for letting us know about this sale! I usually buy from BCN but I do want to try and get some "food" and holiday type scents so this is a great way for me to try some! Now to just try and eliminate some! I have 47 in my basket! Yikes!! LOL Thats not counting more wax that I need and some I want to try!! Lord help me, this surely is the most expensive "hobby" with business intentions I have ever done! And here I thought spending 2k for a sewing machine was crazy!! This tops it!! LOL

But, since you twisted my arm to order some new scents, guess Ill have to! LOL

God Bless,

Lynn

I know exactly how you feel Lynn. I also have one of those sewing/embroidery machines! I am into the sewing/embroidery and candles for a hobby....and I agree an expensive one at that!:laugh2:

I know exactly how you feel Lynn. I also have one of those sewing/embroidery machines! I am into the sewing/embroidery and candles for a hobby....and I agree an expensive one at that!:laugh2:

oh dear, same with me! In fact I'm a retailer for scented candles (and in near future of my own candles!!) and quilting stuff - but guess what? I bought this fantastic machine two years ago and never did any sewing with it, because I don't have any time with this damned shop:angry2:.

Anyway, I won't walk the road to ruin alone:laugh2:and let you know about any sale I know of!

Have a nice time,

Inez

I usually order from bc north. do you all think that there is a differecne in their scents. Or could I sample some from bcs and order from bcn. just was wondering because this is a good sale to try some new scents.

julwid,

they do have other scents than BCN and only a few of BCN in their lines. :wave:Inez

I have two Pomeranians and I originally got the embroidery machine to make quilts, clothes and mainly doggie clothes to sell! Well, I have made many things with the machine but I never did sell them! They were all gifts or now doggie clothes that my "girls" have outgrown! LOL Life happened and I just didnt have time! With the candle/and bath and body items that I will have, I will be able to at my own pace, be able to add many of the other crafted items that I made and sell them! Problem is, most things end up as gifts! LOL I cant even remember the last time I made anything for myself!! Not counting the wedding renewal!!

I have a sewing/craft room, and am about to convert a exercise room into a workshop for me so I will have two "craft" rooms! Know, that it just isnt enough room but being a renter, kinda limited!!

Then I have CT buddies like Inez here who just HAS to share news of a great sales deal and make me need yet another room! If this keeps up, Im going to have to throw a pillow in the bathtub and give up my bedroom!! :laugh2: Thanks friend! LOL

God Bless,

Lynn

oh dear, same with me! In fact I'm a retailer for scented candles (and in near future of my own candles!!) and quilting stuff - but guess what? I bought this fantastic machine two years ago and never did any sewing with it, because I don't have any time with this damned shop:angry2:.

Anyway, I won't walk the road to ruin alone:laugh2:and let you know about any sale I know of!

Have a nice time,

Inez

Thanks! That is all I need someone else enabling me!:laugh2: