Single or double wick this jar?

I found some really cute handpainted metro jars with flat lids (20oz I think, haven't weighed yet) at the dollar store yesterday. I'm going to pour one or two tonight using C3 wax and white ginger FO at 1.5%. The jar is 3 1/8" inside diameter and about 4 1/2" tall without the lid. I am debating whether to single wick or double wick. I have Eco 10 12 and 14 on hand, but nothing else.

any suggestions from veterans? Thanks

I'm not familiar with ECOs but if you have any HTPs or CDs you could try single wicking with HTP1312 or CD22, thos two will come closer to working in a single wick configuration. 3" is just about the widest you can go before really needing to double wick.

geek

Ooops...one more question. When you double wick, how far apart do you place the wicks?

3/4" to 1" is fine, you won't want to go further apart than that or you risk getting the glass too hot. I have an EZ Wick Setter and the EZ wick centering tools, and the narrowest setting is 3/4", then it jumps to 1 1/2" for much wider jars with wider openings, such as tureens.

geek