Do these Just Scent Fo's throw good in soy??

mindy5140

I've read on here that some of their FO's don't throw that good in soy so that's why I'm asking. I know that what may work for one may not work for another but I'm going to take the chance as long as I know it worked for one. And plus I need to cut down the list of samples I want to try.

Butter Cream Frosting

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar

Cinnamon Cider

Cranberry Spice

Cinnamon Stick

Frosty Pine

Ginger Snaps

Harvest

Hillbilly Fixins

Hot Cocoa

Mullberry

Pistachio Fluff

Pumpkin Nog

Raspberry Patchouli

Rosmary Mint

Spicy Gumdrops

Vanilla Bean

White Tea & Ginger

and last but not least

Winterberry Wreath

TIA,

Mindy :)

I have an order of samples waiting for me at home as we speak...and many of them are on your list. I use the GW 464 wax which is very particular about hot scent throw. This is my forst order from JS and I am hoping for the best!

The only one on your list that I use is Winterberry Wreath. It throws very well in soy and 50/50 blend. I use a lot of Becky's Fo's but she has so many now that there are tons I haven't even tried yet!

Well I ordered some samples, don't have the list in front of me but a few of them are the ones that others have used before. I can't wait.

My customers have asked for different holiday scents this year than the usual ones that are around every year.

And if at least half of them, work well in my wax then they wont be disappointed.

It seems that there has been alot of candle makers popping up everywhere, in fayette county and they all buy from NG or places that are near us.

So I have to go else where if you know what I mean.

Thanks a bunch,

Mindy :)