wedding favors

hello everyone

i'm not sure if this is the correct place to post.. i hope so..

i have a wedding coming up.. and was wondering if anyone could help me out with a few wedding favors to purchase ?

i would like to make the bride a little basket of favors.. i have the candle covered.. i will make her a "Wedding Day" candle.. and maybe a little sachet of aroma beads.. but other than that.. i'm kind of at a loss.. if anyone creative has some ideas please send me a pm.. i would be intrested in purchasing.. the wedding is in August... and like i mentioned i would just like to add some more favors.. but just don't have the time to come up with ideas.. at this time.. i'm a crafter also and my fall craft shows are coming up so quickly.. so i'm concentrating on my woodcrafts and soy candles.. anyone have anything to offer for purchase ??

thanks a bunch..

Could you do something with your wood? Someone gave us a gift of a wooden plaque with our names and wedding date carved out. Got homemade frames from someone else. I only make candles but maybe someone who makes soap or B&B uses the same scent you put in the candle?