Cast Iron Skillets

If you have a tax ID then you might try the link below. They are $2.50 each, must buy in quantities of 12. They are nice skillets...very cute.

http://www.candlewarmer.com/Products.aspx?cat=accessory

I do think I might give these a try, but I wish they were a little bigger,do you happen to know the price of the lamp, I wish they would list their prices online. Thank you for the site and your help.:D

Sue Ann

Chauna,Pam,Sudsnwicks,& Candleman~Thanks to all of you, too for your great sites, tips , and ideas I just know I will come across something with your help, it is people like you who are willing to share that help each of us to build a better business, so Kudos to All of you and Best wishes for your Businesses to Grow and Prosper. You are the best!!

Sue Ann

I do think I might give these a try, but I wish they were a little bigger,do you happen to know the price of the lamp, I wish they would list their prices online. Thank you for the site and your help.:D

Sue Ann

They are really cute, but they are small. I just measured for you and they are 4.25", not including the handle. With the handle, they are 6.5"

When you go to the site click on "wholesaler". They will send you a price list after you email them the information they need. The last price I had on the lamps were 14.95 each, minimum order of 6.

You are very welcome!