WSP Clear Roll On Perfume base

Has anyone tried WSP's new: Clear Roll on Perfume Base I'd love to hear any feedback. Thanks.

This was from their site: Clear Roll on Perfume Base

Easily accepts up to 50% fragrance. Base is designed to hold fragrance for optimal perfume performance.

Flashpoint > 200ºF

Directions: Place desired amount of base in mixing container. Add fragrance (amount determined by specific fragrance). Transfer to roll on containers using plastic dropper. Due to the thickness of this base, you will need to cut 1/4 inch off of end of dropper to widen opening. Apply finished product to skin as desired.

INCI Ingredients: Isopropyl Myristate, Mineral Oil, Styrene-Ethylene/Butylene-Styrene Block Copolymer.

Glad you posted this..I never read the ingredients on this base..and was thinking of getting..now I am nixing it..I think I will go with another oil or something..maybe sweet almond or coconut oil for roll on perfume..probably cheaper to mix it yourself anyway. :wink2:

Someone sent me a rollon perfume from a swap a while back and I think it was sweet almond in it..and it makes a pretty darn good perfume..it was Lovespell. I like it alot..and still use it.