aaarrrgghhh will food colouring work

angel2211

This is my first CP attempt it's 11.15pm no shops are open and i forgot colouring. I've mixed my lye, melted my oils just waiting for their temp to drop now.. I need liquid colouring.. Will food colouring work????

Any help would be great i'm just about ready to add it...

Thanks

Shaz!

Thank you both for your replies. I had to add the colour so i figured it more then likely might not turn out anyway so i did in fact add food colouring. I was hoping for purple so i added red with blue on a 3:1 ratio. Then when i had it all sorted out got to my computer to post pics to read the reply to this message that blue will eventually go purple.. I just sat here and laughed. Lord only knows what colour mine will turn out then...hehe

Not sure if it will turn out but i sure did have fun experimenting.. Hubby is cringing already...lol

Cool thanks, wont be doing HP for a while stick with CP till i master it, I'm about to try M&P soon. So they'll keep me busy when i've accomplished them properly then i'll head for the HP. Thanks for the heads up.