Where could I get candle shaped magnets??

I can't find them anywhere, I'm guessing you would have to special order them.

I'm trying to think of some promotional products to give to customers when they order rather than the usual samples I give them.

If anybody knows TIA,

Mindy :)

Vista print has specials all the time on their magnets..I just got a ton of stuff FREE..50 oversized post cards, 1 note pad, 1 stamper, 250 biz cards, 25 magnets, 25 brochures and 140 return address labels...once you buy from them if you sign up for their mailing list you will get specials emailed to you all the time. :wink2: I have gotten this same deal 3x this month.:D

Thanks, duh I didnt' even think of matches.

Wow, you got alot of things for free from Vista Print, I always forget to look there.

Well I called a few local places and asked if they could make them, one had no clue what I was talking about, and ran off their list of magnets available and offered to send me a brochure, I told him No Thank You.

And the other, one I left a message. So hopefully they'll know what I'm asking. My mom uses them for her business. And they are really nice people.

I also emailed a promo place, because they had every shaped magnet other than a candle one, so hopefully they'll be able to help.

Just in case I confused the rest of you, did you ever see a Partylite magnet, it's in the shape of a 3 wick candle, with their name at the bottom.

Thanks for the ideas,

Mindy :)