It's a miracle!

cnsaitch

Not sure if someone already discovered this - if so -I apologize for the repetition. I've spent countless frustrating attempts trying to fill my malibus only to find out that the contraption I had set up to hold them wasn't as great as I first thought. Today, I'm out of control with excitement and just HAD to share with you all! I've found the absolute PERFECT and I do mean p-e-r-f-e-c-t solution! If I can figure out how to post a pic, I will but I'm sure you'll all be able to picture it in your heads. Ya know those tupperware type popsickle thingys - the ones you pour juice or whatever into to make the kids homemade popsickles? They were *made* for holding up your 4 oz and 6 oz malibu tubes! I don't know about any other sizes because I only have the 4 & 6 oz size. OMG! I just can't stand it - I feel like a bloody genius - I think I might actually enjoy my lotion making session today! :whoohoo:

Just to update you - I made lotion yesterday until my butt was ready to fall off and the popsickle thingy worked like a charm! Did anyone else happento try it?

Jan - I *would* drive over and show you but since you're going to be at the cabin all week . . . how about you pop on over here when you get back and you can help me master the GM soap.

Have a great & safe 4th everyone!:D