Craft Malls/Markets

Well you have to e-mail for the info and cost.Looks kinda costly to me.

I did a market place near me(about 20 miles) and never again.Cost was over $70.00 a month.I would go every 2 weeks to check inventory and straighten my booth.I will stay home for the little I made.In fact I never made my $70.00.My friend went to the place a couple weeks ago and said they had new candles there and were higher than mine.Hope they sell better than mine.

I really haven't tried to do alot lately.In fact craft shows are what I do in the fall and winter.

LynnS

I did call the lady and the spaces vary. The lowest price is $350 and it goes up to $500 and you pay month to month. The only reason I'm thinking about doing it is because I would love to have a whole store, but wouldn't be able to afford it. With this market, I would be able to still have the "store", without paying an arm and a leg that I don't have right now. I think I'm going to e-mail some of the people there, or even stop by and talk to them about the traffic flow, etc.