Are these any good???

angel2211

WHOO HOOOOOO

I won the auction for those scales....

GUESS WHO'S MAKING SOAP NEXT WEEK...... GUESS WHO'S MAKING SOAP NEXT WEEK............GUESS WHO'S MAKING SOAP NEXT WEEK.....

sorry but that's what my son and I were singing out whilst jumping up and down cuddling each other when the auction finished.. Guess we were kinda both excited....

Thanks guys. Yes i'm kind of super excited....

as for details my fave FO at the moment is without a doubt Dewberry. so more then likely it will be dewberry soap, I'm thinking CP. But at the end of the day i think it will be the easiest damn recipe i can find......lol

I've got a heap but I received a PM today from "hewells" and it looks soooo easy it's not funny so hence i think i'll make that one.

I came across a site today that shows what ingredients are and where you can find them and i found most of them were from the supermarket, then i load up candletech and there was this message from Hewells with a recipe, everything for which i can get at my local supermarket. Then the scales on Ebay..... Do you think something is trying to tell me to get making this soap or what...lol

The scales are getting sent express tomorrow so should have them monday then i'll be bending everyone's ear again.... and i can't wait :D

OOOHHHH LORDY what a bargain you got. Problem is though i'm in australia and that seller only ships to the states. So by the time i paid postage and then converted to australia (and postage would be more) it would probably work out just as dear for me if not a bit more but i was looking at the whole 76# thing mine that i'm getting are only 7kgs which is around 3.5lbs but they'll do me, if not i can always upgrade. Thanks though i've saved the sellers name in "myebay" so if i do want to upgrade i know exactly where to go. Thanks hun