Types of payments accepted

mizbizzyb

What types of payments do you accept with your website?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What types of payments do you accept with your website?

• Paypal only
    • CC's only
    • Paypal and CC's
    • Other

Both. I rarely get orders with paypal, and I only have a personal paypal account. I do it as a convenience for a few customers.

Almost everything is CC. I do have an option to take checks, but I don't think I've ever had a customer send a check before, since it adds so much time to shipment.

I take Visa/Mastercard through my propay account and have paypal for anyone that wants to pay using another credit card, e-check or instant transfer. I also have a check/mo option but I have never had anyone pay wiht MO. I have only one customer who pays with a check regularly. By far the majority is visa/mastercard.

I take Visa/Mastercard through my propay account and have paypal for anyone that wants to pay using another credit card, e-check or instant transfer. I also have a check/mo option but I have never had anyone pay wiht MO. I have only one customer who pays with a check regularly. By far the majority is visa/mastercard.

Same here but with the exception that I do get quite a few peeps who will send a check. I have only a few with MO but it's nice to offer it as an option. Right now if you have a Paypal premier business account they are offering a merchant virtual terminal to use M/C Visa, American Express and Discover There is no charge other than per transaction fees until Oct. So I have been offering AE and Discover and have had a hand full of orders using those cards. Not sure I will keep it though It's $20/month plus per transaction fees after October.