Labeling

Luci

I am new here and have looked and look for discussions about labels. A lot of you have replied that you make your own. I have been doing a few with Print Shop or Microsoft Word. What programs do you folks use? Also, I need advice on which are the best to buy. Been using some regular mailing labels, but they don't stick well on different things. Any help would be appreciated!

Lucy,

Like I said I only use them for my scent labels. The ones I order are 1.7"x0.5"

the stock number is OL25CK.

I am not sure what you are looking for, but you could always call them. They have always been very helpful.

I once had labels made by Labels For Less, they were strictly for the lids of my jar. I was only somewhat impressed, but from what I have heard they have improved alot. take a look around the site. The improvement could be due to their merger with another company. https://www.labeluniverse.com/store/index.cgi?function=lforlPages

Thanks so much. Will check it out. I need something for soaps, lotion bottles, and jar candles. I wasn't going to put a label on the jars. I package them in cello bags and was thinking about a label to put on the bag.

I did go to Staples and got the Avery labels. There is an address on the package to download free labeling stuff and a link for Microsoft Clip Art...also was free. In no time at all I was designing and printing my own.

That way, I don't have to wait for an order to arrive and I can change something if I want.

Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll have to break down and go to Myrtle Beach to Staples or Office Depot. I just hate going into MB during the heighth of the tourist season. But only have Walmart here in town and they don't have much more than basic mailing labels. Oh, well, can stock up on stuff from Sam's while I'm there!