My Tarts,,,

Breanna

HI Everyone!! I wanted to share these pics with you. I had an order and made a little extra to sell. I didnt put my label on so you could see the tarts!!!

Left to right in back: Ocean-Sea Green

Vanilla Passion- Ivory

Asian Sandalwood- Tan

Left to right in front: French Vanilla & Amber- Apricot

Sensual- Blue

Rose Bouquet- Pale Pink

post-437-139458404176_thumb.jpg

post-437-139458404179_thumb.jpg

Those look really nice! I like the colors too.

Do you like the smell of the Asian Sandlewood? I made some but couldn't stand the smell.

Yes I do like the Asian Sandlewood,,,I think of it as a Man's type candle scent,,,:D

I love the way you package your tarts....how did you get the ivory to look so nice? I am doing wedding votives and she wants black and ivory and my ivory keeps coming out brown....any suggestions..where did you get you ivory from? Thanks

I love the way you package your tarts....how did you get the ivory to look so nice? I am doing wedding votives and she wants black and ivory and my ivory keeps coming out brown....any suggestions..where did you get you ivory from? Thanks

Thanks so much! I used the Dye Chips,,I love the Ivory I get from them,,,I order them on ebay from Mountainveiwcandle. They have very good prices and a wide variety. :highfive: