packaging & curing question

i hope this isnt a silly question, but how soon after un molding votives and tarts can i package them? the Tarts and votives are going to be packaged in zip lock bags from The Candle Source, four votives and a votive holder to a pack, and four tarts to a pack. I understand the need for curing, but can the items cure in the package would it be best to have them in a tote for the curing period? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Alex

thanks for the responses, bruce, after reading yours, i emailed the candle source asking about what the material was, this was the response, i hope he's right! They are a Polly zip Lock bag.... we store All of our Tarts and our Votives and have never had any problem with the fragrance at all....

Here is a post about what bags to use that will not suck the scent out of your products. If the candle source says poly thats not the same as polypro. The ones you want to use look much clearer than a regular ziploc bags you find in the stores. HTH Every little bit helps when you are trying to make a quality product. Bruce

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11671&highlight=poly

• 7 months later...