Calling all SW FO Ho's!!! What do YOU do with your sniffies?

guppygirl

All right guys - here's my list of 1/5 dram sniffies that I'm willing to part with at the moment LOL!:

Hawaiian Black Ginger

Ginger Fuji Apple

Tuscan Tomato & Basil

Bamboo Ji

Rebellious

Dutch Clover (x2)

California Navel Orange

Concord Grape

Tupelo Honey

Jonquil (x2)

Blackberry Basil

Gingered Cranberry Compote

L'Origan

Bubba Burt's Bees (this one is empty but you can still smell it!)

Red Current Sorbet

Chinatown

Linden Green Tea

Grapefruit Mint Cuttings

Apple Blossom

OK - I also have 1oz samples of Fresh Sugar Cane and Cannoli Di Albicocca. I can make up 1/2 oz or less samples of:

Mandarin Corriander

Pink Sugar

London Lemon Curd

East Indian Patchouli

Sandalwood Vanilla

Black Raspberry & Vanilla

Tuscan Tomato & Basil

Andalusian Olive Blossom

Spiced Pumpkin Souffle

Pomegranate (not their new one)

Zen Tea

I can send out soap slice samples of:

Lemon Verbena

Spiced Pumpkin Souffle

Winter Solstice

Bay Rum

Black Raspberry Vanilla

Pomegranate

Mandarin Corriander

Tuscan Tomato & Basil

White Peach

Is that enough for y'all!!! Boy do I have a problem!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guppy, I have: Clinique Aromatics Elixir type, Provence, Full Moon, New England Bayberry, and Yuzu Grapefruit that I don't see on your list. I don't have any tubes to make sniffifes, but I could trade you 1 oz samples for the Peak Honeysuckle:D

OK guppy!

For you, I have (very few bottles to send anything in, but I could send out cotton swabs):

Coconut Lime Verbena (that's hiding somewhere)

Zen Tea

Sanguigno Orange (this is just flat yummy to this patch lover)

Black Cashmere

Full Moon

Mayan Gold

Fata Morgana

Falling in Love

(and in the tiny sniffies)

Nebraska Sunflower

Bonsai

Osage Orange Wood

Oh Scented...

I definitely want the Sanguigno Orange (fellow patch lover here!)

and may want black cashmere, mayan gold & falling in love (cotton balls are fine) I have a few of the others covered from Malinda (yea, big surprise LOL!)

I'll take the Nebraska Sunflower & Osage Orange Wood sniffies while we're at it.

Did you already order Instant Karma? Cuz I have an oz of that I can send ya!

LMK & a great big thanks!!

Guppy, I have: Clinique Aromatics Elixir type, Provence, Full Moon, New England Bayberry, and Yuzu Grapefruit that I don't see on your list. I don't have any tubes to make sniffifes, but I could trade you 1 oz samples for the Peak Honeysuckle:D

Oh boy, this is fun! from your list, I wouldn't mind sniffin' elixir, provence and bayberry... I'm up for a trade :)

hey any ho's want to buy some LLC???? I have 4 oz and I have decided NOT to continue to have 3 lemon scents!!! I have tons of SW, if there is something you guys don't have and need a sniffy lmk....i can make one up if I have it....and I have way too may...actually I don't even think i need any more sniffies..well other then sniffy or SOME of their new honeysuckle though....am wanting to smell that one! I am really needing an oz of coco cabana from NG though....so if you can't find a sniffy SW scent...lmk....i think i'm one of the "original" SW FO HO'S!!!! :D and just ask Guppy where she got some of those SW scents???? ME!! lololol

LOL Guppy! OK I'll piece it all together for ya! You're gonna want a gallon or more of this sang/patch ... I know I do!

Do me a favor, when you get the FIL (Philosophy type) tell me if it smells familiar to you. I don't want to tell you yet what it smells like cuz that might taint your perception ;)

Oh yeah, I already ordered. (Bad hands. Bad.) I couldn't keep them under control.

hey any ho's want to buy some LLC???? I have 4 oz and I have decided NOT to continue to have 3 lemon scents!!! I have tons of SW, if there is something you guys don't have and need a sniffy lmk....i can make one up if I have it....and I have way too may...actually I don't even think i need any more sniffies..well other then sniffy or SOME of their new honeysuckle though....am wanting to smell that one! I am really needing an oz of coco cabana from NG though....so if you can't find a sniffy SW scent...lmk....i think i'm one of the "original" SW FO HO'S!!!!
:D
and just ask Guppy where she got some of those SW scents???? ME!! lololol

You're bad, Sandi; Very, very bad!!
I didn't know they had a new honeysuckle. Need to check that one out for sure; I'm on a honeysuckle kick here lately.

LOL Guppy! OK I'll piece it all together for ya! You're gonna want a gallon or more of this sang/patch ... I know I do!

Do me a favor, when you get the FIL (Philosophy type) tell me if it smells familiar to you. I don't want to tell you yet what it smells like cuz that might taint your perception ;)

Oh yeah, I already ordered. (Bad hands. Bad.) I couldn't keep them under control.

I can't go ahead and just order a pound yet cuz I haven't smelled everyone else's sniffies! Then I'll order a pound of everything (you know, to make shipping worth it and all ;) ) Thanks a bunch for doing this. Your shea is going out today btw - let me know if there are any sniffies/soap slices etc that you're looking for!

You're bad, Sandi; Very, very bad!!
I didn't know they had a new honeysuckle. Need to check that one out for sure; I'm on a honeysuckle kick here lately.

New SW honeysuckle? Huh? Where? Newer than Moonlit Honeysuckle??

I'll get your Peak's Honeysuckle out on monday :)

Thanks for the trade!

How about your spiced pumpkin souffle and the blackberry and basil ... what's that canalonni like?

Pretty, apricotty, not too sweet... not sure how it performs but you're welcome to the 1oz.

Now why couldn't you have posted this BEFORE I went to the PO w/your shea (it's on its way!)

Oh I only ordered four scents and it was definitely painful lol. I got the Tweed (because everyone bragged about it being sooooooo sexy, so we'll see lol); SJP Lovely; Lush's Karma; and (dang I keep doing this ... ) Reaction (for some reason it interested me lol). Now I know the Karma is $$ so I'll probably just sniff it till it dies.

I have a 4 oz. of the Irish Green Tweed that I have been promising DH that i am gonna soap for him in my next batch. It really does smell nice, very manly. I also have some Bay Rum and Oakmoss, but he liked the Tweed the best. I am ordering mine very soon, can't make up my mind, but I still have a few days yet. Still trying to decide on my white elephant gift too. I wish I were a better decision maker. :undecided

Heck I'm thinking of bribing someone or paying them to make something for me lol! BUT first I'm gonna check and see if the liner works and doesn't get eaten for my slab mold ... then I might just have something to consider bringing lol.

And I'm wanting to try out some things so by goodness I just might be able to get some things done! It's going to be a matter of them making it to Texas unharmed.

There were some other FOs I wanted to try, but I gotta start using what I've got lol! I'm running outta space (nothing new. Soon I will knock out the wall and overtake my neighbor's apt. lol!)

Hold the wagon...I have 2' date=' count them 2 boxes of sniffies...Will make a list this week-end and put on here for everyone to snatch up. What a GREAT idea!!:highfive: ((I haven't been called a HO in any term in a long time, LMAO!))[/quote']

Alright lady - where's that list you promised???:waiting: