And Lead Us Not Into Temptation......

I've never ordered and just went to the site and registered. I'm interested in Amazing Grace and Falling in Love. Have any of you tried that from them? Don't know if they'll process me in time for the sale. Hope so.

I reordered the other day and got the amazing grace. It's very light but would make an excellent body spray or bath bomb. Maybe even soap, I'll let you know in a week or two. I don't think it would work in wax at all.

I got the Instant Karma in the other day. It's different. People are flocking to this scent? Why? I'm gonna soap it and see what happens anyway. (When in doubt, soap it!)

Man, I wish I had my moving expense check this week instead of two weeks from now... wait, maybe that's a good thing.

Anyone want to trade a few ounces of Karma for the Be Delicious? I just can't afford to order another pound of oil this week. Gads!

You know I thought the same thing about the Instant Karma, but thought I might try soaping it. My problem is that no colors come to mind.

I've tried the Falling in Love in wax and I'm thinking it's like the sister or very intimate cousin to Pink Sugar. Now that's my opinion! I do like the scent and some day I may put the two side by side and see what the difference is. SW assured me that they are not alike. I have yet to send them a sample to compare, mostly cause I'm lazy about getting around to that and secondly because I don't have a lot of stuff to send samples in.

I don't have a lot of stuff to send samples in.

Isn't that the truth! Has anyone found a reasonable source for plain 1 oz plastic bottles, without having to buy a thousand? You're paying nearly $.50 each by the time you figure in shipping for these things; I had no idea they were that expensive! I'll bet they cost no more than a whopping $.10 each to make including caps, if that much. When I think of all the hundreds of these I've trashed over the years; I was throwing away gold.:rolleyes2 I did tack a few on to my last NG order; I think they worked out to about $.27 each, since I figured it wasn't costing me much, if any, extra on shipping. That still seemed a little on the high side to me, but maybe I'm just cheap :D Can't try everything coming and going from SW if you're spending all your $$ on bottles!:cheesy2:

Lots of bleach and suds lol!

My problem is we don't order sample sizes. It's like all or nothing. And a pound isn't all, but man if we found something we really liked and only got a sample size then we'd be ordering again. We're getting to the point where we're moving up in size, because sometimes even 2 lbs isn't enough. Now that probably won't happen with SW scents lol. Some of that stuff is just priced higher than gold I think.

I'll have to try that. I thought SW was expensive..... I googled DNKY BE Delicious fragrance oil....... found it at FNWL for over $100 for 16 oz
:eek:
:eek:

I don't even wanna sniff that; what in the world would I do if I liked it?:rolleyes2 The SW version is very nice, though.

OK, I just went back and placed order #2. I was good and just got more Be Delicious and some Vaniglia. Durn you, Scented, I'm blaming you for telling me I could use the code twice....:D

Oh does that mean you're sharing the FO lol!! These are two I'm borderline on. Then again, I'm borderline on anything any more lol. I'm outta room! And Mal I am blaming that on you :laugh2:

And MA what are you? We can't have labels without you having one ROFLMAO!! I think you're worse than Malinda and I together ... (My turn to duck!!)

I don't have a lot of stuff to send samples in.

Isn't that the truth! Has anyone found a reasonable source for plain 1 oz plastic bottles, without having to buy a thousand? You're paying nearly $.50 each by the time you figure in shipping for these things; I had no idea they were that expensive! I'll bet they cost no more than a whopping $.10 each to make including caps, if that much. When I think of all the hundreds of these I've trashed over the years; I was throwing away gold.:rolleyes2 I did tack a few on to my last NG order; I think they worked out to about $.27 each, since I figured it wasn't costing me much, if any, extra on shipping. That still seemed a little on the high side to me, but maybe I'm just cheap :D Can't try everything coming and going from SW if you're spending all your $$ on bottles!:cheesy2:

Seller CANDLECHEM on Ebay sells 1 oz bottles.

Also, for the multi~tasker, Brambleberry sells them as well. (or used to) :wink2:

And MA what are you? We can't have labels without you having one ROFLMAO!! I think you're worse than Malinda and I together ... (My turn to duck!!)

I have been so good!! :rolleyes2

It is amazing.

Edited to tell the truth... :P

My latest thing is blending EO's. Oh laaaaaaaaawd what fun it is!

Anyone got any 10x Orange they wanna sell? Heh!

(preferably from EOU)

Thanks, MA; I'll check them out. I've heard that they have some pretty decent oils, as well. Color blocks, too (though I'm starting to move away from coloring my candles). I put in a bid on a hundred that someone was selling; doubt I'll get them, though; I only bid $14. I'll wait and make sure that doesn't pan out first; never know, they might be desperate.:D

One other thing, totally unrelated: what did you end up thinking of that Fantasy Creme Maker from OT?

You know, I admit it. I have a problem!! Oh man everytime I think "Did I really NEED more Be Delicious?", I open the bottle that I have, sniff and swoon. Lawdy that's goooood stuff.

bek130.gifMalinda, FOHO extraordinaire........

And as for YOU, Miss MA, didn't you start this one to begin with, lol. Come clean, how many FOs do YOU have?!?

bek122.gif Mystical.... leading us ALL into temptation........

LMAO @ Malinda!! :highfive:

I have seriously been really, really good! I don't know how many oils I have.

I am in complete denial. I like my world, it's a happy place.

But of course, if anyone has any Orange 10x- I will take at least 2oz, but if you got a pound, I'll take it. (I am not a FOHO, I am not a FOHO..... LOL)

Carol, I sold that FCM from OT. I could never get it thick or smooth.

Even tried cooking it with E-wax... what a disaster!!

I'm wanting to dabble in EOs too ... but smack me down NOW!! I have no more room. THe kitchen overfloweth with FOs, soaping supplies, candle stuff and there's a little bit of space for the Boy King to eat and drink. Sad, sad, sad world.

Well, thank you for that info. I've debated buying some several times, but it isn't cheap by any means, so hadn't done it yet. Plus, I've read that her shipping is erratic at times. I'm in the process now of checking out a few of the 'mulit-base' type products that varying amounts of water can be added to. I've found a couple of thick cream bases that they say can be further diluted with water for a thinner product, but, since they don't tell you how to do that safely, I'm leary. But that's another thread.....:rolleyes2

I'm wanting to dabble in EOs too ... but smack me down NOW!! I have no more room. THe kitchen overfloweth with FOs, soaping supplies, candle stuff and there's a little bit of space for the Boy King to eat and drink. Sad, sad, sad world.

I'll send you a little goodie box to play with. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

(Don't worry, in the beginning, EO's come in really small bottles. :P)

You might wanna hand deliver the goodie box (along with the recipe for those buffalo wings lol) and then you can find more space here LMAO!!

Are you coming to see the great Niagara again?

Wooooooo hoooooooo!! Let me know so I can make plans to skip out of work for a few days. I wasn't able to make the Texas Conference, I have WAY too much going on here. But you never know when I could venture to Oz.

And tell Rockin' he better pick me up at the airport. :wink2: