Soy flake wax storage

If you get to the point of buying 50 lb cases, you can transfer them to plastic cat litter containers (the 40 lb containers, not the litter box itself). Be sure to wipe them out real good to get any remaining litter dust out. The lids seal very well and keeps things neat. I have four cats so I have plenty of empty containers!

geek

If you get to the point of buying 50 lb cases, you can transfer them to plastic cat litter containers (the 40 lb containers, not the litter box itself). Be sure to wipe them out real good to get any remaining litter dust out. The lids seal very well and keeps things neat. I have four cats so I have plenty of empty containers!

geek

What a grea idea thanks for the suggestion. I will remember that if I ever end up buying 50 pounds at a time

That is a great idea as well, I bought a bucket like that at Home Depot to keep my lye in. Hadn't thought about it for my wax flakes. But I have 3 cats, so I go through a lot of cat litter containers as well, will have to start saving them.

That is a great idea as well. I bought something like that at Home Depot to keep my lye in. I also have cats and use a lot of containers, so that would be a great idea for storing my soy flakes in. Will have to remember that.