Hobby Lobby Wax

Wow, what a coincidence! I just went to HL today as well and used my 40% off coupon for wax. I am so glad to hear it is "not too bad". Waiting for other wax and supplies to get here, but in my impatience, decided to try some stuff with the HL kind. Thanks to all of the veterans for chiming in on this!:yay:

Yeah they have the 40% off coupon this week and the good thing is lol you can just print off however many you need and just go back the next day and get another item lmao of course my HL is only about 10 minutes away. I love the cold throw and the hot throw of it and I just usually add a little stearic and vybar to it.

After reading this thread I was curious and wanted to see where the nearest HL was to me....:cry2: closest one to me is several hours away in Ohio!!! I do have a Michaels, but the price for their wax is horrendous!!! I would be better off getting it at Pat Catans for 14.95 for a 11 lb slab...their wax has a MP of 141 so if I needed it at least theya re close enough it would not break me to go get it

About Michael's wax--I couldn't believe them; I was getting their wax whenever they ran a 40% off coupon also and the wax was always priced at $9.95/slab. Then one day I went in there with my coupon and the wax had gone up to $19.95/slab. I complained to the manager about the 100% price increase, but of course it did not good. Never bought any more of their wax.

I thought it was absolutely ridiculous for them to double their wax all at one time--incremental increases I understand.

Jane

About Michael's wax--I couldn't believe them; I was getting their wax whenever they ran a 40% off coupon also and the wax was always priced at $9.95/slab. Then one day I went in there with my coupon and the wax had gone up to $19.95/slab. I complained to the manager about the 100% price increase, but of course it did not good. Never bought any more of their wax.

I thought it was absolutely ridiculous for them to double their wax all at one time--incremental increases I understand.

Jane

i think ours is is like 10.99????