What is the Cadillac of Soy?

If that tires you, how would you ever learn anything that takes some reading? He was trying to explain something to you by telling you in his prior work as a manager that some things are not handed out but you are giving enough information to lead you to the answer. Simple. I was nice in the Pms and honest and then you didnt like that so I cant help you now.

If that tires you, how would you ever learn anything that takes some reading? He was trying to explain something to you by telling you in his prior work as a manager that some things are not handed out but you are giving enough information to lead you to the answer. Simple. I was nice in the Pms and honest and then you didnt like that so I cant help you now.

LOL. Oh nooooooooo.......Say it aint so.........Please, Please, Please........I was tired of reading it cause it was preachy and had nothing to do with what I, or anyone else, was asking. As for your "help" you didn't help me, or anyone else anyway, so, what is the difference?

Some people just like to feel important and, if keeping a "secret" makes you feel important, I'm all for it.

Although, I do thank you for the tip on my ability to learn, although I've done alright for myself so far in life.

By the way, in the PM's, you weren't exactly "nice." What you said was that you would provide information if I stood up for you in the other threads that you were being attacked (in the business forum), and, in looking at those threads, I can't really stand up for you (for obvious reasons), so, I'm going to pass on the information, but thanks anyway.

I hope I didn't start this....I just wanted opinions on diff. soy wax :o as to who likes what the best...you know' date=' like I prefer a chocalate shake compared to vanilla, why, because it's more tasty. I wasn't trying to cheat.:([/quote']

You didn't start this. Candlewitch, and her desire to feel important, by having people ASK her what this new great soy that was coming out, started this.

Yes and no there. Some are pretty bad. Some frost like a bad freezer while others have cauliflower tops. Some have nice tops and very little frost and may not adhere well. The best soy wax? It is coming out soon. ;)

On second thought, If I pm you, will you tell me. There's a few customers I can do without. I'll load up on it.

You didn't start anything Daisy. Some people just like to argue. What started out as a fun thread veered off course somewhat. So let's get it back on track.

(cue pompous college professor voice)

I declare that my own special top secret blend of Golden Brands wax (415 and 402 with USA), known only to me and my trusty Lab Assistant Bobbie the Bobcat, not only to be the Cadillac of Soy, but also the Prime Rib, All White Meat Chicken Nuggets, and the Rolex of Soy!

So there. :P

geek

You didn't start anything Daisy. Some people just like to argue. What started out as a fun thread veered off course somewhat. So let's get it back on track.

(cue pompous college professor voice)

I declare that my own special top secret blend of Golden Brands wax (415 and 402 with USA), known only to me and my trusty Lab Assistant Bobbie the Bobcat, not only to be the Cadillac of Soy, but also the Prime Rib, All White Meat Chicken Nuggets, and the Rolex of Soy!

So there. :P

geek

:laugh2: :laugh2:

re-reading my post and I think a lot of what I said should have been posted in some other threads...oops :D

I went way out there.....guess we just like to have fun and keep it light. It may be junior high as one put it to be like "I know something you don't"......but we don't have to be junior high in our responses either. If someone doesn't want to tell us something, that's their perrogative. Should they have said they have a secret if they weren't going to share? Maybe yes, maybe no.....guess that depends on how one wants to respond.

The rest is basically we like helping others......even more than that, we like helping others who show that they help themselves. And that goes for ALL threads!

Let's let it die...no harm done. I'm working on a secret wax by the way too....there something so secret about it that I can't figure it out and it get it to work....the wax won't tell me!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

You mean your wax won't talk to you?? That makes it official' date=' I hear my wax talking to me... It says, "You idiot, you added to much FO!!" "That's not the right wick for me!" "Don't quit your day job!":laugh2: :laugh2:[/quote']

LOL :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

You mean your wax won't talk to you?? That makes it official' date=' I hear my wax talking to me... It says, "You idiot, you added to much FO!!" "That's not the right wick for me!" "Don't quit your day job!":laugh2: :laugh2:[/quote']

Your wax sounds as b!*#$y as my wax, lol. :laugh2:

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Well mine lies to me. :D

I personally like ADM soy wax. I also use the recommended plant based additive at 1.5 tsp per pound. It's a little more expensive, unless you buy 250 lbs at a time. It is also harder to order, because you have to go through a distributor like Chempoint to get it. It has great cold and hot throw. It makes pretty tops, but sometimes gets air pockets near the wick in my 16 oz. candles. In that case I poke some air holes while it is setting up, and hit it with the heat gun later. It has mild frosting issues with the Eco liquid dye I use. I've never tried other kinds of dyes to see if it helps, because it wasn't that bad. Wet spots are not a problem at all - it has great adhesion to jars. Contact a Chempoint representative for a sample to try. You might find that you really like it. It makes a very pretty candle - by soy standards. Even with its little eccentricities, I don't think I could live without it:-)