I need a book or books

Could anyone recommend a really good, informative book(s) for gel candles and container soys? I specifically need help with wick sizes, and every other aspect as well. I know there are websites, but I want a good book. I have purchased a couple of books, but they are just simple info with a few projects. Thanks for any suggestions!

Could anyone recommend a really good, informative book(s) for gel candles and container soys? I specifically need help with wick sizes, and every other aspect as well. I know there are websites, but I want a good book. I have purchased a couple of books, but they are just simple info with a few projects. Thanks for any suggestions!

That's about all you will find in books.

The best source is this board & other boards like it and Google. The main thing you will have to do is a lot of testing of Wicks, Wax, Scents etc. Sure you may find some info. that someone used a certain size wick, you try it and it doesn't work for you. What may work for others may not work for you but there info. may push you in the right direction.

Candle making is all about testing and a lot of it.

BTW - When doing all this testing, keep complete notes, that way you have info to refer back to later.

There isn't a book for soy. I have searched high and low. I am a bookaholic. I wouldn't doubt because it is so inconsistant to work with that one hasn't been written yet. Let me know if you do find one. I would love to read it.