Up Date on " Tropical Butters"

SheilaW

I just got off of the phone with the owner Alecia. She is doing the very best that she can right now with trying to get orders out. She in no way expected the number of orders she received. ( downright overwhelming she said ) Unfortunally right now her health is not the best ( please include prayers for her ) She is a super nice lady and wants to thank everyone for their continued support. She said that she is also trying to answer e-mails as fast as she can. If their is a delay in your order then please be patient, because she will get it to you. Once things have slowed down and she can get to it she will be doing an inventory of what's left and will also be selling those oils at a reduced price. If her health improves, she would like to continue on a much smaller scale selling a few things and not have to completely shut down her business as she uses many of her own products, ( she said only time would tell as her disease is currently not in remission as it has been for the last 4 years. ) She did not ask me to not share this informaton but to be polite please don't mention her health problems to her.

Just wanted to let everyone know in case they had still not received their stuff. I'm asking that you please do not e-mail her with complaints as she has enough on her plate right now. I can promise that you will indeed get yor stuff. Thanks, Sheila ( PS, I will also be posting this on the dish)