Remelt EZ Soy?

I made some candles in a 16 oz jj with EZ Soy and FO then test burned one about 3 weeks later. The wick is too small and now I have a few I want to rewick. Do I remelt the wax and repour or can I just pull the wicks out and just add another wick? I know there is no way to get that wick back into the tab again. I have a friend who want to buy one and want it to be safe.

First I just have to put in my two cents on this. You are new to making candles, and you already have a website http://www.dandmscentsationalgifts.com/ and are selling them? That is pretty quick to be selling after posting this....http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25425

Candlemaking is a learning process, and a lot of your knowledge comes from experience, what you get from making candles for a while. It comes from testing your wicks in each and every scent, in every jar you plan to sell. You are leaving yourself wideopen, if one of your jars overheats and breaks, because the wicks were too big for it. So just take this for what it is worth, I would spend a little more time testing, get some more experience under your belt. Even in this post you are asking how to rewick a jar.....an experienced chandler knows how to rewick a jar. ;)

In regards to the rewicking. I remelt my candle down, in a low temp oven, about 160, dump the melted wax back into a pour pot. I pull out the wicks, tabs and all, clean up the jar, re-wick it, and repour the wax into it, when it is ready. For testing purposes, if unsure of the wick size, I pour the candle with no wicks, let it set up, poke a hole or holes in it where i want the wicks to go, and just pop them in. After 3 or 4 burns I know wheather that wick is gonna work out for me or not. If it does, I melt the candle back down, clean up the jar and secure the right set of wicks in it and repour the wax and let it set up and give it a complete burn. Everyone has their own method and you just have to do what works best for you. :D

Thanks For the info.It is very helpful. As far as having the website I have I make the little gifts on the site and I had a partner that was the expert and made the candles. She died from a heart attack last month and left me all her candles and supplies. So I am learning to make my own. The candles I have for sale are ones she made just before she passed.I know I have tons to learn and lots of testing. I just want to carry on for her as this was our dream for such a long time.