Alabaster Candle Supply

I got to meet the owner of Alabaster at the Ohio chandlers gathering! He and the 2 other gentlemen with him were very nice! They knew thier oils too! It is great when a supplier knows thier products! I picked up some oils and will definately be ordering some more! ROCK ON! :D

I placed an order yesterday afternoon around 3:00' date=' I received it today at 1:00. Grant it they are only 2 1/2 hours away, but thats darn fast service to me! AND, Crystal was SUPER nice!! Just thought I'd share.[/quote']

Well if they are close that's great for you :D Have you ever tried their oils? They did nothing for me OOB or in wax. I don't know the ones I have tried in the past and some that were just passed off to me were not up to par. When I dig them out I'll let you know what scents they were.

You must try a few of these oils.. they are awesome in my parasoy blend. I will only use the kind that are "house fillers".

Hot Fudge Brownie

Mulled Cider (best I have tried.. a strong mac apple and spices type)

Peach Magnolia Raspberry ( da bomb!!)

Kudzu ( killer grape fragrance)

Birthday Cake (declicious!)

These are the ones off the top of my head.. I would never rec. if they were not really good. HTH

You must try a few of these oils.. they are awesome in my parasoy blend. I will only use the kind that are "house fillers".

Hot Fudge Brownie

Mulled Cider (best I have tried.. a strong mac apple and spices type)

Peach Magnolia Raspberry ( da bomb!!)

Kudzu ( killer grape fragrance)

Birthday Cake (declicious!)

These are the ones off the top of my head.. I would never rec. if they were not really good. HTH

Are these from Alabaster?

Just my guess, but I think they're probably from Alabaster because I can also attest to the last 4 she mentioned. Chocolate doesn't sell well for me, so I haven't tried the brownie but the other 4 are great sellers for me! Personally, the mulled cider is one of my favorites, too.

HTH,

Jane