Jump to content

? about bath melts


Recommended Posts

Sorry, yes I mean a whirlpool. Well hydromassages tubes are tubes with holes where air comes out. Sometimes instead of air they "spit" water. I guess it's the same thing you are saying. I have one at home, but I don't remember any raccomandations about using oil or moisturizing things, I have to check again.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...