?? about company

von691

Hi,

I have not ordered from them but I did go to their status page and from how that reads it doesn't sound like they are quite up to full speed yet and it looks like they are still out of a lot of supplies....:undecided Maybe if you email them they could tell you what they have that would be able to be shipped out when you order.

HTH

Rebecca

I have ordered some cello bags from them and I emailed them first and told them that I needed them ASAP.... she emailed back a few days later and said she would have them to me within the week...... and she did.... but for other items I dont know..... you will just have to email her and ask....

Is this the place that people refer to as "almost hell" ?

That's the place and Leah hasn't improved!! Someone over on the Dish ordered in May, has emailed many times needing her supplies for an order and has gotten NOTHING......no supplies and no answers to her emails!! Her prices may be good, but if you can't get your stuff for months, what good is the company!! There are way too many good suppliers out there to waste your money guessing with her!!