Trimming soap

*Sandie*

I see all your edges on your soap are so nice. Can you let me how you do that. Im waiting for my mp soap and can't wait to make some soap for hubby and grandsons. But I like my things to look pretty. So please share.

I use the Li'l Shaver from For Craft's Sake and like it because it only takes a small amount off your soap, not a huge chunk.

Hi AJ! With mine you have a choice, a little or a lot, whichever you want to take off. There are two grooves and you decide which to use to bevel your soaps. And yes you can shave off tops, bottoms or sides it you want.

Hi AJ! With mine you have a choice, a little or a lot, whichever you want to take off. There are two grooves and you decide which to use to bevel your soaps. And yes you can shave off tops, bottoms or sides it you want.

yep yep...and the shavings from the sides. etc are paper thin!!! so next to nothing is "wasted".....i think i paid $23 from the actual maker on ebay....so for me it was more economical because it was a little more versatile than the l'l shaver...which I looked at...I figure I'll give For crafts sake my money when i order the log cutter!!! ohhh I want one soooo bad!