ISO Peach, Magnolia, Raspberry for Soy

SouthernGal

I haven't personally tried it, but I've heard great things about TCS Peach Magnolia Raspberry. Try doing a search on here for that supplier because I'm sure it's been mentioned before. That one is high on my list of FOs to try. The Candlemaker's store also carries it, but I haven't heard any reviews on their version. :)

I haven't personally tried it, but I've heard great things about TCS Peach Magnolia Raspberry. Try doing a search on here for that supplier because I'm sure it's been mentioned before. That one is high on my list of FOs to try. The Candlemaker's store also carries it, but I haven't heard any reviews on their version. :)

Thanks Angela! I was hoping someone mention TCS. I've heard some great reviews on TCS f/o (especially for soy). I'll do some more searching and make them my next week supplier for samples. I've had to limit myself to one supplier a week but I got impatient last week and did two. So many suppliers but so little money, lol. I did do a search on Peach, Magnolia, Raspberry but was only seeing reviews for Alabaster. Thanks again. ;)

Anytime! I know that I've heard great things about TCS, so I don't mind passing it along. That Fo sounds like one that would be a great seller for me, so after I get finished testing some new waxes, I think I'll order it. If you get there before me, make sure to post a review! :D