Lip Gloss question

I am playing with a lip gloss and added flavor oil but it is unsweetened. I added a bit of equal but it will not dissolve. It just stays suspended. Will it dissolve after a while (it has been 10 minutes since I added it)? It is for the roller bottles. I was thinking honey but will that discolor the oils I need them to be as clear as possible. Thanks for any help. Sue

Try Sugar Kisses flavor oil from MMS to sweeten any flavor that you buy unsweetened. Just a dab will do!

I tried the equal thing too, and the sweet n low, and straight sugar, and... well, I'll stop there before I scare ya!

Health food stores carry Stevia, maybe you can try that to sweeten your gloss. Or will that do the same thing as equal?? I bought some sour flavoring for glosses and balms. I thought it said it was sweetened, but its not, so I'd like to try it in that.

Thanks for the help. I am going to get the liquid stevia. I guess that will be pretty expensive but BF is diabetic and I wanted to try it in some things for him. They have it at the health food store near me. It will do until I get the sweetener oil in. Sue