UGH!! Where was my head??

I just went through the same thing over the last couple of days...here's is what I did and it worked for me...if it is not completely cold take the mold and put it in a water bath right up to the top of the mold for 5 min...I used a timer to be sure of the time..after the first couple of times I removed the mold seal and gently but firmly pushed on the bottom...I spaced the cool water baths a hour apart..if the mold is cold to the touch try putting in the 'fridge for a little while...don't go tapping on the mol with anything heavy (don't ask me how I know)

Well, I took my heatgun to the insert and managed to get it out but guess what! All the wax inside of the insert came out with it. So then all i had was a shell and no bottom! I poured some wax in the bottom (after I sprayed it with mold release!!) at about 210 degrees, and now its cooling. Hopefully it will work. All I really wanna know is if I did the embeds right. We shall see, I'll post a pic

I have one stuck too, usually I stick them in the frig and I can work it out, but this one is really stuck, I think the mold must not have been clean. I cracked it trying to pull it out, so now I am going to use is as a practice one for dipping!!:cheesy2: