Jump to content

Business License

Recommended Posts

You usually go and register your name with the county, like a dba. They double check it to make sure there is no one else with your name. Then you apply for a Sales Tax and Use Permit from the state.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would register your name with the county even if you do it out of your house. It is good to have that DBA. Also, some places require a DBA certificate (i.e. my bank did when I was opening a business account).

My bank required it when I opened up my account as well. It is just an all around good idea to register it, for many reasons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...