The Gauntlet Grads- Spring 2006

Look at those! Some beautiful swirls, stamps, layers, even holes! I never EVER would have guess ya'll were newbies! Great looking stuff ya'll have there! No get thy booties in the tub and see what you like about each bar!

Well Bun so far no funky skin colors ;)

LMFAO.....This has been so fun...I have all these bars sitting here. The kids keep asking if they can use them...I said ummm...you better let mom be the first one to try them, and then have at it. My daughter keeps asking me when we can get more they all smell so good. We absolutely loved Mags packaging and the hole in the soap just makes it all that better!! Though I have to say everyone did a wonderful job.

LOL I am going to be the "cleanest" person in the neighborhood trying to get all these soaps tried and reviewed in a timely manner.

Just reviewed my first one and I am still trying to figure out Angiebaby's FLOATING SOAP.:shocked2:

On to the next fun soap....

This ought to be fun...get these soaps tried out in a timely manner...LMFAO great way to hide out in the bathroom and get much needed MOM time...I love to just get in the tub and soak, but with a 9 and 4 year old they don't let me do that very often. Now I can just say leave me alone mommy is testing these soaps...LOL

:laugh2: Mags ~I am still laughing over your "Out Back Soap" that is one for the books. :laugh2: But I think they all look great and Congratulations to all of you on your great work and I do hope to join you one day real soon,and I just hope can I can do half as good a job as you all have done.:thumbsup: