Eco Soya Wick

Hi everyone, I'm doing Eco Soya Adv in a quart jar. Tried CD20 wick and the scent throw is excellent but the flame dances a little. Tried CD18 and the pool doesn't reach the sides. I got some Medium cotton and Large Cotton wicks from a company on ebay. They don't give the sizes - the large seems great but too short and doesn't come any longer. I'm not sure if this is a 62 + wick or what. Please help - I need a steady flame - tried LX just make a hole down the middle and not right. This jar is about 4" wide. Would love to find a CD20 in 7 inch length. Tried everywhere. Thanks. Johann

I got some Medium cotton and Large Cotton wicks from a company on ebay. They don't give the sizes - the large seems great but too short and doesn't come any longer.
A wick sample pack may help with correctly wicking. If the wicks come in small, med., and large, they could change or substitute the wick and still call it a large, or whatever. It will also give you a variety of wicks to see which one will burn best for the candle's combination of stuff. :wink2: