Ball Jars at Wal-mart! Thought I would share!

Yes I agree with the name.I posted once and said you can get something at Wal Mart but they had mentioned Wally World so I also learned they are the same,Felt kinda stupid but realize in some areas now it is called Wally World.In my neck of the world it is Wal Mart.

I do get some jars there and also at Big Lots.I think they may be cheaper there IF you can find some.Last year they were cheap but may have gone up.I also have a wholesale store near me and buy the smooth ones there.It is 25 miles from me and if they have them I get the 8 ounce mason there.Now will be really hard to find these jars with craft season here.

I use the Kerr wide mouth mason pint and half pint jars. Payed 8.18 for 12 pints and 6.44 for 12 half pints. they will order them for you, Speak to department heads and also Big Lots will too,,,I live in Bunker Hill, Illinois,,,about 45 minutes east of St. Louis Missouri. Also my DH Stopped at 3 of the Goodwills located in the area and found Kerr and Mason Ball jars there too, all in great condition. :cheesy2: