ISO White or Black aprons

I need the source and a cost for my biz plan start up costs..and I am making a list of my suppliers and the cost of the items so I can reference them easy when the time comes. That will be part of my store uniform.:wink2: With our logo on them either white on black or black on white...or pink on black or pink on white.

Do you have a restaurant supply store/distributer near you? look in the phone book. They have all types and styles and colors, cheap and good quality. The supply place has been a valuable asset to me. Closest one to me is an hr away, but I find many things there.

That is a good idea..I don't think there is one around here..maybe in Pittsburgh but I try to avoid going into main Pittsburgh..traffic is stupid there..and it is NEVER not under construction.

I really that the site above that has the embroidered ones and they were not that much even with the embroidery..going to use those figures for my biz plan and go from there.

Thanks all for your help..lots of sources I can put in my supplier list and back up list. ;)