Got my first NG order

terrilee

This afternoon the UPS man finally came with my first order from NG. Must say all the FO I ordered smelled great OOB. I couldnt wait so I made two batches of tarts. One was the Butt Naked ( very nice and fruity) and the other batch was out of Snozberrys ( very berry). Must say what every one has said about NG is true they are great to work with and their FO are very nice. By the way has any one tried the Fig Lychee ? I am getting two very strong smells from it OOB. One is sweet and the other is Woodsie?

Very interesting...I may have to play again in the am.:yay:

I know, I have to HIDE my credit card when I go there....it just beckons...."pick me, try me!~"

I tried that...but now I memorized the number! and they take paypal! NG is gonna be the death of my platinum status!;)

Just got God's Love and Heaven in the classies. Anyone try these? The descriptions on the website sound amazing...

God's Love Fragrance Oil (ZS,ZB) An NG Original Fragrance! The ozony aroma of soft baby powder with just the right amount of ripened sweet mulberries.

Heaven Fragrance Oil (ZS,ZB) An NG Original Fragrance! An ozony aroma combining the softness of baby powder with base notes of sweet pears and peaches.

Can you tell I like baby powder...lol.

My first shopping experience was with them they are nice fragrances but I sometimes find suppliers with stronger scents. I do agree their website is hypnotic that is why I stay away from it and test samples from other sights.

Deanna~I have used God's Love for over a year and it has been a good seller for me, I don't know if it is the name or the scent, the powder seems to be the predominate scent, when you are burning it, it is a pretty, soft scent, I like it. I have dipped animals in it and I think they do very well in it and it is great as a room spray for kids rooms, what is better than God's Love

Stacie~As for thier scents being strong, I have used scents from quite a few places and NG have some of the stronger ones that I have bought and I have found myself going back to them. I hope they never close because I would be lost for some of my favorite scents can be bought anywhere, but they aren't as good as they are from NG. And I buy most of my regular(full) somewhere else.

Sue Ann

I got their BlackMagic on classys here, and loved it OOB, but was VERY disappointed w/the throw when I burned it. I've heard such great things about their scents- now I'm a bit scared to try any others in candles.

Saw that GodsLove and Heaven....almost got them just because of the name

I got their BlackMagic on classys here, and loved it OOB, but was VERY disappointed w/the throw when I burned it. I've heard such great things about their scents- now I'm a bit scared to try any others in candles.

Saw that GodsLove and Heaven....almost got them just because of the name

so you are basing your decision on one oil you bought from the classified ads???

don't be scared to try more of their oils. LOL~~~ unless you are buying direct from the fragrance houses in bulk, Nature's Garden oils can't be beat as far as quality & value. We use many of their oils in paraffin & soy. NG rocks!