White Ginger and Amber color?

Hillary

What color would this be in a candle? I haven't seen it and I can't wait to pour it. It smells a tad weak but I'm hoping it will be stronger in wax. Still, I don't know what color. White? Off white? Creamy?

Thanks for any help;)

Well, Amber is an orange-yellow color, so I would go with a pale yellow or ivory color. In my white tea and ginger FO I use a light caramel color and that seemed to fit it perfectly. Where is the white ginger and amber from?? It sounds like it would smell amazing!

I use the White Ginger & Amber from RA. I struggled with colour for this one, as I don't find earth tones sell well for me. So I ended up with four shades of green (Chunk). There really is no rule about colour/scents combos.

Hillary- is your FO from RA also. I found that the sample I received from them threw stronger and was better OOB than the 2 lbs that I later received. Just curious if you found the same.

Janette

Thanks for the input. I think a light caramel sounds just right. I got this FO from Bear Labs. Someone mentioned their website in a thread a month or so ago and I had to take a look. www.incenseoils.com The prices are super low so I had to try it. They don't really have a big selection but several people vouched for them so it's worth a try. I hope it is stronger once it's poured. I just can't seem to get around to doing this batch. Maybe I need to stop sitting at the computer talking about it and actually do it!! ;)

Janette, what's RA? It isn't ringing a bell.