soyloutions

ladeanad

hello

was wondering if anyone uses soyloutions for a supplier.. i ordered a couple of there scents.. and they seem just wonderful oob.. i loved them all !!! i haven't had time to test yet.. but was wondering how well they perform in soy ?? i'm going to be testing today.. and will let you know...

there hungarian lilac is awesome oob.. and so is there clothespins scent.. so clean and fresh.. just wonderful.. off to test.. :P

Just like any other scent suppliers, some of their scents work in soy, some don't. I use 100% EL soy and didn't have success 100% of the time (as to be expected). You can get more information from their message board.

I have also found their scents to be DWCP friendly.

sure the website is

www.candlesoylutions.com

i was such a dope.. the previous scents that i had posted were actually from rustic essentuals.. oh man.. talk about someone that has way to many scents from diffrent suppliers.. i can't keep them straight anymore..

i do however really love soylutions electric tart warmers.. and i just ordered a case of them..