Kraftsmania/Aloha Molds

Anyone here ever ordered from this company? I found some unique candy molds there that I was going to use to make emblem toppers for container candles in the luxury candle swap. I placed my order on 5/18, paid by Paypal, and haven't heard anything. I emailed them Tuesday asking about my order status, and haven't gotten a reply. The order is only $17 and change, but still.... They're in Hawaii, but they ship USPS, so you wouldn't figure there would be that much of a delay:rolleyes2

Okay, steer way clear of this place. I tried to call the customer service number shown on the Aloha site (as well as Paypal contact info) and it has been disconnected. The site said to 'visit our sister site, Kraftsmania', so I tried to go there, thinking there might be another number. I got a 'virus found and quarantined' pop-up. I'm thinking I need to go ahead and file a complaint with Paypal; according to the info on their site, my box should have been shipped no later than Thursday, the 25th and I should have received a shipping notice with tracking number by now. :angry2: