need a paraffin wax like KY's 133

I need a wax like Ky's 133, I have a problem with every 50 pound box I get from there. It is like it has been melted and stuck together. I have to beat it with a hammer to break it up so I can measure it. Does anyone know of a wax similar to this. Does Aztec in Knoxville have one? they are not far from me. TIA.

I need a wax like Ky's 133, I have a problem with every 50 pound box I get from there. It is like it has been melted and stuck together. I have to beat it with a hammer to break it up so I can measure it. Does anyone know of a wax similar to this. Does Aztec in Knoxville have one? they are not far from me. TIA.
Do you mean the Ky143? I couldn't find a 133 on the page. There are some pillar preblends that are probably pretty similar, but they come in slabs so you'd still be using the hammer.

The ky 133 comes in long pieces like it has been shaved but after your just a little down in the box it is all stuck together. I have been using whatever I can find to beat it to pieces. I think I will check with Aztec in Knoxville and see what they have to compare to this wax or is all the paraffin like this? I know some of the regular paraffin comes in slabs. Does your wax come in flake form or what? TIA

I'm not sure it would help you with the "shaved" wax, but I always store my cases on their side....they don't have the weight of the slabs sticking them together that way.

Can't help you with a similar wax...perhaps calling Aztec would yield some info.