Tart question?

How long should a good tart smell , while on warmer? I've notice that some of my scents last longer than others. like carmel pecan pie... its strong 2 days easy, i usually turn my warmer on and add a tart at morning and turn it off at bed time. some scents i notice is strong at first then by end of day isn't. i know it depends on room size and tart size. i make my tarts in muffin pan, they weight 1.1/2 ozs thanks :P

Thanks, Electricity has been off here today, do to heavy rains. cindylou, i found out the hard way about the difference in better quality FO's :( some last awhile longer but the smell isn't as good , on about the 3th. day. i had fruit slices in my bathroom and on about day 3 the smell wasn't good as the first day. but this was one of my not so good quality FO. not cheap in price tho. i just thought i had read on here somewhere ( or the old place) that i tart should smell good for 8 hrs. :) i'm keeping notes on the ones that smell good the longest.

HI could someone please tell me what a Tart is?? Is it wax made with the FO and Dye, no wick and put in a little mold and then put into electric diffusers??

I feel :confused: (sometimes my normal state of mind) LOL

yes it's a wickless small mold candle that you use in a warmer

like this

post-42-139458376083_thumb.jpg

Ok, here's one about tarts. Once the fragrance seems to be burned off from the wax, how do you guys suggest your customers remove the leftover wax from the bowl. One of my customers spooned it out and scratched her bowl. Of course, it was my fault for not giving explicit instructions. I've heard one about putting the bowl (if 2 pieces) in the freezer and then it comes out. That didn't work for me. Help! I sell alot of electric burners and need to be able to give good information.

Ok, here's one about tarts. Once the fragrance seems to be burned off from the wax, how do you guys suggest your customers remove the leftover wax from the bowl. One of my customers spooned it out and scratched her bowl. Of course, it was my fault for not giving explicit instructions. I've heard one about putting the bowl (if 2 pieces) in the freezer and then it comes out. That didn't work for me. Help! I sell alot of electric burners and need to be able to give good information.

hi, you can let it melt completely then pour the liquid out in a dixie cup then wipe it clean or if you still have wax put it in the oven upside down, on warm :)