samples: scrubs

im so not finding anything successful to put samples in..darn it! people just want scent testers & such. I am somewhat limited as no more cash to keep buying stuff. i dont have a impulse sealer however i do have a food saver so tarted trying to make my own puches. I even tried it with my foil pouches some worked some didn't. i have tried so many things but nothing securely keeps my oils in.

I use the condiment cups. You can get them at sam's club for dirt cheap and they're awesome!

I found some at Ace Mart and they work fine, I just add some of that press and seal wrap before putting the lid on if I'm mailing them.

I get them at a paper goods wholesale supply place here in connecticut for about 2 to 3 cents each. If any one is interested I will send them too you. Cheap shipping as they are very light. I use them all the time. I will be away until Monday night but after that I will be able to get them out. just pm me. Sue