I need an idea...

do what i did when it was my fellas birthday find out what his fave colour is and then make somehting around that. my fella really likes silver so i made him a nice silver cinnamon candle but he isnt allowed to burn them in the house coz he lives at home

I was thinking something like that. Or I found a scent that is his favorite perfume that he buys for me. Maybe put that in a light blue candle with a picture of him and I framed?? Kinda sappy... but its from the heart. (Funny story with what I TRIED to get him.. grr)

The only thing I can think of is maybe his favorite color pillar scented with his favorite food/cologne scent. Or maybe just do a smelly jelly for his car if he likes his car to smell good. Im sorry I cant help ya more..my hubby would cry if I gave him a candle for his birthday and Im not talking tears of joy either! ROFL Good luck anyway!

How about listing out what scents and colors make you think of your man and then mixing something together that would resemble what you think of him. I don't know if that makes sense, but for use your thoughts of him and what he makes you feel like to draw inspiration from and then pour a set of candles to reflect that. FOr instance if he makes feel desire, picture what you think desire might look like and try to make that into a candle, combine a couple of techniques if you want. Tanya did some fabulous looking blue candles once on the old board, drawing inspiration off a friend.

For instance if he makes feel desire, picture what you think desire might look like and try to make that into a candle, combine a couple of techniques if you want. .

I'd love to see a candle created based on those thoughts. It would be a million dollar seller in todays society. :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: Great marketing idea! <insert giant lightbulb here>

Girl, you left that one wide open, I couldn't resist.

Ok, I am done being obnoxious Ash. Back to our regular scheduled programming.