Lush's Buttercreams...what are they?

Has anyone tried one yet? I'm not sure if they're soap...or just a butter bar you slather on after your shower? Here's one of their ingredients listed

Water (Aqua), Glycerine, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Irish Moss Infusion (Chondrus crispus), Fresh Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Coconut Butter (Cocos nucifera), Perfume, Sodium Chloride, Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia), EDTA, Tetrasodium Editronate, Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides),

I was wondering that too. I want something along the lines of their angels on bare skin cleanser stuff, so I've been reading the website and message board. I have yet to figure out exactly what those things are, that and their body butters are bars with exfoliators in them. Hopefully someone around here has actually tried one out.

Sami

Lush's butter cream are a cleanser of sorts. Very moisturizing. I have the Almond Butter Buttercream. It's really nice. Keep it in the fridge and the stiffness is just a little softer than cream cheese (the form in the brick, not whipped). What I do is cut it into cubes about 1-1.5" square and keep it in the fridge. To use it I cup it in my palm and kinda scrub my body with it. It melts as you rub it on. It is really neat stuff. (Note, the fruit on top gets moldy, ick, but the product is still fab).

You figure out how to make it and I'm yours for life!

• 3 years later...