Going Fragrance Oil Crazy - New Orders

Been going fragrance oil sample crazy lately. Just to share the love, and also listen to any input, here are the latest sample orders:

BRIGHTER SCENTS (First time trying this supplier):

Apricot Cream Puff (Currently have nothing with Apricot)

Box of Chocolates (Still needing a good chocolate scent that's not mixed)

Clean Cotton (Wanting more 'fresh' and wanting to compare cottons)

Cola (Been needing this forever for when finally do those coke candles)

Cucumber Melon (Loved Brambleberrys, To Die For was good, need another regular)

Hawain Ginger (I love Ginger and have to try it just because of the name)

Mulberry (Trying all Mulberries to find one comparable to Brambleberrys. JS's is more herbal and lacking the sweetness)

Moonlight Path (Curious...)

Moon Petal Musk (Curious...)

Oatmeal Milk and Honey (NEED a good one of these!!)

Obsession Type

Peanut Butter Cup (Not happy with JS's peanut butter cookie thus far)

Pina Colada

Toasted Marshmallow (Curious...)

SAVE ON SCENTS (Ordered from them before and was pleased with some of them, so decided to give them more tries):

Alfred Sung Type (LOVE the perfume, hope it's a good dupe!)

Hugo Boss Type (LOVED this on ex!!!)

Desert Rain (Craving clean rains and want to experiment, sounding interesting)

Exotic Seabreeze - more clean to try

Forest Mountain - yet more clean, love the stuff!

Ginger - They said it was a straight ginger but doesnt sound juicy enough, we'll see as I've been on the hunt

Ginger Lily - As some may know been searching for one comparable to Brambleberry. Bear is very close but needing other samples

Mountain Rain

Mulberry - Hehe, yet again

Rosemary - Have been wanting a straight Rosemary, not enough people carry!!

Snuggles

Sun Washed Linen Yankees Dupe

CANDLESOURCE (First time with them):

Lemongrass - Continuing the search with this one

Sage and Citrus

J&J Bedtime Bath

Juniper Breeze

Ocean Mist

Brittany Spears Fantasy Type

Butt Naked

Cucumber Melon

French Vanilla - Still not completely happy with any vanillas

Fresh Peach

Fresh Strawberries - NEED a strong straight Strawberry, not blended!

Gardenia

Midsummer Night

Mulberry - yet again...

Natural Eucalyptus

Peanut Butter Cookies

Pineapple

Pumpkin and Vanilla

Sun Washed Linen

Also did two orders with JS this month. Been busy!! :)

Would you be more speechless if I told you I ordered all of the above today, and that I also ordered from Majestic Mountain Sage and Starrville at the same time, but not with fragrance oils in the order? :yay:

I need a leash, I tell ya

Please post your opinion on these fragrances... I would love to know what you think about the Save on Scents fo's and MMS... I have had great luck with both (ultra concentrate only with Save on Scents).. thanks!

Teri

damn--I thought I was bad LOL!! Brighterscents..the toasted marshmallow is really lite, but I like it. Doesn't throw that great hot (IMO). The Mulberry, IMO, is wonderful!! The cola and pina colada are also great! Haven't tried the others, so I'd love to know whatcha think! I've been using brighterscents for a long time and swear by them. I'd love to hear your opinion ;)

Firegirl, I didnt order FO's from MMS, just their ice cream pails and some chemicals. Havent tried their fragrances yet!! As for SOS, I will let you know - with their selection, it would be great to find a lot of goldmines in there, although I've ran across my share of stinkers. Decided to just take the plunge and dive in to a bunch and decide once and for all if I like their quality enough to be a supplier I keep checking with or not.

xverion, I have a horrible nose anyway lol. I swear I have the worst 'scent' out of anybody, makes it tougher when making soaps and candles and trying to judge what smells strong or good.

Charity, I rarely see Brighter Scents mentioned but when I have, the reviews have been positive. And with their prices, who can resist checking them out!?! I will certainly let you know what I think of them when the transaction is all complete. Glad you like their Mulberry, I posted a thread a few weeks ago seeking a scent similar to Brambleberrys. I got the JS one in and it was great but very herbal and not sweet. I believe I've ordered a Mulberry from all 3 suppliers here lol. Since you like the Mulberry, maybe this will be the one!!!

It will take me eons to test all this mess - still haven't done all from the Bear and JS orders from this month! But one day.. :) Will update OOB when they come in at least, until I can get more details.

SAVE ON SCENTS (Ordered from them before and was pleased with some of them, so decided to give them more tries):

Hugo Boss Type (LOVED this on ex!!!)

OMG.... I love this scent on a man! :drool: (preferably a hot one)

This one and that Chrome for Men... totally bootylicious.

My you have been busy. I just got two new one's in from SOS. One called Ginger Sorbet. I despise Ginger- but love this one. Thought I'd share because it looks like you might be a ginger fan.

Let me share the description:

"Fresh frozen sweet oranges, mandarines, tangerines accented with full bodied ginger."

I also got in Green Leaf and Bamboo- on the fence with this one.

Every 50.00 you spend on SOS gets you three free samples, and that is incremental.

I've never ordered from Brighter Scents or Candlesource.

OMG.... I love this scent on a man! :drool: (preferably a hot one)

This one and that Chrome for Men... totally bootlyicious.

My you have been busy. I just got a new one in from SOS. It's called Ginger Sorbet. I despise Ginger- but love this one. Thought I'd share because it looks like you might be a ginger fan.

Let me share the description:

"Fresh frozen sweet oranges, mandarines, tangerines accented with full bodied ginger."

I also got in Green Leaf and Bamboo- on the fence with this one.

Every 50.00 you spend on SOS gets you three free samples, and that is incremental.

Didn't realize you got 3 free samples for every 50. Hmmm, trying to remember how much I spent with them lol.

Yes, I love Ginger. Gingerlily that is sweet and strong is divine, and I make ginger infused honey where the fresh ginger is cut and infused on low heat in raw honey. It smells like lemon almost, so fresh and mouthwatering!! It has the honey taste a bitter hotter and almost spicey but not overly so (can't stand spicey food in general) Would love to find a straight Ginger like this someday, that's true.

Yes, the ex wore the Hugo Boss and it drove my hormones bonkers. Remember buying him a deodorant from them with the fragrance, broke him out into a rash lol. If this smell is true to scent, I think it will be a mandatory toiletry item for every future mate!. Never smelled Chrome.

I can tell you one thing...Sunwashed Linen from SOS is a dead-on Yankee dupe. If you like the original, you won't be disappointed with this one.

Great!! Friend was complaining to me the other day I don't have clean cotton. Just never got around to it. Now sampling that and other linen/clothes scents.

iammommytwo, I think by the time it's all over, I'll have sampled everybody's Mulberry lol. Up to six now once these come in :yay:

I have to tell you.. you have to try the Pineapple supreme and the yankme dupe Island Mango, and Pear.. OH MY GOSH! they are awesome in the Ultra Concentrate. My testers have also loved the Sunwashed Linen, Downey and Yankme Fresh Cut Roses. These are all very strong! I could go on and on about Save on Scents.. I have only disliked one so far.. it smelled like Mink oil.. and it was Cantaloupe.. yuck.. everything else I have tried is really good and strong. Free shipping once you spend $100..which is a lot, but it sure adds up quick. I really don't know why we don't hear about them more... enjoy!