Fundraisers

barncat

Thinking about going back into fundraisers for our slow months. This is kind of where we started, so I think it is a great way to make money and for them to make money. before I gave them a flat cost and they add the markup. THis time I think I will set the price and give them like 40% profit. I figure this may end up being a good chunk of change especially with my 2 new lines coming. Right now its 95% wholesale 5% retail..thinking it may go to 75% wholesale, 17% fundraisers, 8% retail for this year. How are your fundraisers going?

Hi i was just wondering what kind of brochures do you us for fundraisers my daughters cheer leading is always looking for fundraisers and i taught just for them i would do it to see how it goes but how do i go about the brochures and what do i do for the orders what should i give them to write down the orders i never did fundraisers so any information would be very helpful

thanks again

this must be the season for fundraisers, I have had four in the last couple of weeks. I only do one size jar, and 12 scents. My last one turned in at 500 candles, that may not be much for some of you, but it was for me. I had them come in once a week, so it has been pour city here.